Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This morning, there was actually SNOW on the ground in CV!!! That was a first here for us. While it was just a dusting, it was exciting nontheless :-) I planted collard greens the other day-hope they survive!
The wall around the pool...


I love the Mesquite tree out in front. Endless photo ops! I'm 'collecting' bark on film-more later...





Looking towrds Jerome. I'm on my way home after taking the kids to school. I think that's a goose flying by.





One of the three stop lights in CV. I'm about to turn left heading home.




Snow on the car!!






For some reason, we brought our snow shovel with us when we moved. It's good for shoveling Mesquite mess. i don't think we'll ever have to use it on snow :-)
Arizona got dumped on yesterday, with huge storms all over the state. Flagstaff broke a record for snowfall in one day, with over a foot falling in town. There was even hail in Scottsdale. OOO, I made a rhyme :-)







No comments: