Saturday, September 29, 2007

moon at sunrise


Ok, so I'm a little obsessed with the moon, and photographing it, but this is what I saw when I woke up the other morning. Can you blame me for wanting a pic? The moon at sunrise, how cool is that? Sorry the moon is a little blurry, I didn't feel like getting the tripod.


Yesterday was Native American Day, so there was no school. I thought about doing something in honor of that, but working on the house took over. We are ready to be finished. Once the boys were occupied, I was able to get the final paint in the guest bedroom. I had spent the past couple of days texturing, sanding, and priming. A final clean up, and some furniture, and we will be ready for company!

Eric is almost finished with the slate tile. It looks really good. I am glad we went with the slate. It was worth the extra hassle. Of course I can say that since I didn't have to lay it down :) We are really close to being finished with the remodeling of our immediate living space.

The boys(five of them at one time) spent the whole day outside building a skatepark in our driveway. With all our construction debris, there is plenty of stuff to scavange. They were able to build a couple of grinding rails, and spent quite a bit of time trying to make a wall rider before moving on to weapons and shooting crickets with airsoft pistols. My rule on shooting living things is- If you shoot it, you eat it, so I don't think too many crickets were actually harmed in the playing in the yard.


Go Cubbies!! We watch all the games, and even watched the Milwaukee game last night. Next year is here!!!

No comments: