Friday, December 7, 2007


I went for a little hike here last week. This is Crescent Moon State Park, the same place the Cathedral Rock pics were taken. The left of this photo is the left edge of Cathedral rock from a different angle. There's a nice little trail through the woods along Oak Creek. There are also tons of dry creek beds that one can hike down. You know what that means-tons of ROCKS! I plopped myself down in the rocks a few time. Rummaged through and stacked a few. Nice rhyme, huh. Sorry:)
I'm starting my blacksmithing weekend workshop this morning. I'm quite excited to get back to pounding some steel. I should set up a massage for next week.
My friend Heidi was here last week. It was a short visit, but really nice to see her. Thanks for making the drive up Heidi!!
We have decided to come back to EV for a visit over the Holiday break. Dec 28-Jan 3. I'm busy manifesting nice weather for the flights :)

No comments: