Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jerome Artist's Coop

Today I installed my display and work at the Jerome Artist's Coop. There are 36 artists currently exhibiting work. Not the greatest photo, but you get the idea.
Here's the front. the woman in white through the left window seems to be looking at my work.
I got a call this afternoon to let me know my first pices had sold-a forged steel letter opener. I'm excited and looking forward to becoming involved.

I plan on adding another blog with just my work on it for those interested. Eventually people will be able to make online purchases. Bear(or bare?) with me though, it's on my pretty long to do list.


2 comments:

TomC said...

That is so awesome !

I don't think you have even been ther a year yet, and it looks like things are falling into place for you in AZ.

Your other blog is cool too...

Keep pushin !!

sarahzona said...

Thanks Tom. Things do seem to be moving right along. Pretty much the way we pictured everything.