Monday, June 2, 2008

Boys' View of Jerome

I sent the boys onto the streets of Jerome while I did my four hour shift at the Coop last Saturday. I figured the camera would keep them occupied. I like getting a little glimpse of how they see things :) Looks like they found a rock they liked in the above photo.
Always a ton of motorcycles in Jerome. I still haven't ridden up there yet. One of these days...

I thinke they were window shopping for awhile.






Their first stop was the candy store. they waited outside for it to open. mmmmm




What happened here? I'm not seeing a picture, but it may show up when I publish the post.






When I got my camera back, there was a huge sticky mark on the lens. you can kind of see it just to the left of Max's face. can you see his earring? I pierced his ear a few weeks ago.







I think this was their fave, aside from the candy store.








I'm collecting pictures of bark, so Doug got a few for me. thoughtful boy!









These are made by a local artist. He takes bottles and turns them into glasses. We've saved some cool bottles for him to transform for us.










In Jerome, there is a little vacant lot where artists set up tables, sell stuff, and do demos sometimes. This work is made by a guy who lampworks glass.












When they were finished exploring the streets, they came back to the Coop and kept us company.











No comments: