Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hand Crafted Sedona Red Rock Jewelry

These funky, contemporary, earthy earrings are hand crafted of sterling silver with bezel set Sedona Red Rocks. The sun/spiral motif has a bit of a tribal feeling to me. They are about 1.5 in long and retail for 110.00.
I have been rock hunting in the Sedona area, and found these in a dry creek bed near Cathedral Rock, off Chavez ranch Rd. Cathedral Rock is one of the Sedona Vortexes, a concentrated energy center, and one of my favorite places(so far) to visit when I'm in Sedona.

Yesterday on the chairlift, I met a woman who works on an Arizona tourism website. She told me that blogs can get more hits than websites when people are doing searches on the computer. So, as a preview to a website, I'm gonna start posting more of my work with brief descriptions(the more adjectives the better) and price. Thanks for your tolerance :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

I grabbed your two widgets for my blog. Thanks!

You taught me something new.

Diane dos Santos

Miss you around Dawes. :(

sarahzona said...

They're kinda fun, huh.
We miss Dawes too, but NOT the winter there in EV!