Sunday, August 17, 2008

Monsoon season brings some awesome skies. Usually in the afternoon the clouds roll in and stay well into the night. Sometimes, the storm can be seen in the distance, and of we're lucky, it makes its way to us with some nice cooling rain and wind. This past week, just when I think I need to turn on the AC, the winds pick up and the temperature drops 20-30 degrees. The nights have been cooling off, with temps in the sixties, so a fan in the window is perfect for sleeping.



OK, so I figured out how to use photoshop a little. I cropped this photo and upped the contrast. I started using Photoshop and whatever windows thing(easier) is on the computer for the jewelry photos. Cropping and removing impurities from background is quite necessary for jury slides. It's kind of fun to play around with on the landscapes too:)

2 comments:

Joerg said...

very heavenly.

sarahzona said...

We sometimes call them "God Clouds"