Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Doug lost his first tooth last night. It had been loose for a couple weeks. Max also has a loose tooth, and was wiggling it. Doug decided his was coming out first, so he started wiggling, determined to be the first one. I don't think he meant for the tooth to come out right then, but it must have been ready :)
A big milestone here in AZ. Probably not for him, but for me anyway. We are creating memories here now, and it is bittersweet. The reality of our relocation sets in at these moments. I'm happy I can share things with family and friends on this blog, but also a little sad at times to be so far away from everyone. I know our lives are happening the way they are supposed to though, and just keep moving forward.
I'm starting to set up my jewelry bench, and hoping to get making some stuff by next week. I have collected some cool rocks here, and can't wait to put them into some jewelry. I will send some work to Mindscape for the Holiday season ASAP!

6 comments:

TomC said...

Hey Sarah,

Try this...

http://www.wxrt.com/

One thing I have noticed since leaving Chicago is that Chicago radio is awesome !! We were so fortune to grow up with The Loop and XRT and all the others.

From the XRT home page when you click on listen live - It will ask you to register and then will want to download some software to your PC.

It takes just a minute or to get through the process, but is completely worth it !!

I listen "online" to XRT all day at work. It's good to hear the same ol' DJs - familiar voices - Spining out the tunes and talking about all that is going on in Chicago.

I have tried to do the same with The Loop, but never have been able to get it to work.

Have a great Thanksgiving !!

Tom

sarahzona said...

I will check that out Tom. We've got Satellite(sp?) radio, so I listen to that a lot. It would be fun to get a little Terri Hemmert fix!

TomC said...

Yes! she is great. Every now an then I catch her breakfast with the Beatles. Can't remember if it is Sat. or Sun. morning.

Your pics of Sedona are so awesome.

A little different than spending the afternoon at James Park !

sarahzona said...

For sure!

marezona said...

I remember loosing teeth in my youth and you were there! Ode to the tooth fairy!....is that how you spell Ode?

I like this blog thing...another way to bring us closer...even when family and friends are so far away.

sarahzona said...

I agree, the blogging is a good way to keep in touch!
...ode was spelled right, but losing has one o :)