Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had our turkey dinner last night, so today, we had turkey sandwhiches up on Bell Rock in Sedona. I think I felt like something really different from our EV Thanksgiving tradition would be a nice diversion. Maybe we created a new tradition, who knows.
The weather was cooperative as usual. Sunny and in the 70s. A few clouds for variety, and a nice breeze on the south side of the rock.
This is the view looking to the northwest.

I forgot how to use the timer on the D70, so we had to take turns with the picture taking. I will consult my owners manual as soon as I'm finished here.


Lunch on Bell Rock. Courthouse Butte is in the background. We are probably a little less than halfway up at this point. Next time I'll get more pics of the actual place we were at :) It's all so beautiful, it almost doesn't matter where I point the D70!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! Turkey and pie, baby, turkey and pie.



No comments: