Friday, November 16, 2007

Grand Canyon

Yesterday, we watched the sun rise onto the Grand Canyon and watched the sun set on Cathedral Rock in Sedona. Not a bad way to spend the day!! Pictures cannot possibly convey the beauty and enormity of the Grand Canyon. It is hard to get a sense of scale from the rim. You really have to hike down to see the best view. My sister in law and I hiked a SMALL way down. I will for sure hike all the way down on a future trip!

I don't think captions are necessary
It was hard to select a few of the many pics I took yesterday. These were from the early morning, just as the sun was rising.
I was experimenting with my D70 and it's different image types. Unfortunately, this site will not upload NEF files, so I will have to find a way to convert my incredible Cathedral rock photos. They are the best pictures I've taken here so far. If any one knows how to convert, please advise:)

2 comments:

kidfrost740 said...

oooo i like the canyon it is beautiful and i love it tuere

sarahzona said...

You will have to come visit and see it!