Friday, July 27, 2007

7/27/07
















I slacked on the blogging yesterday, but was actually playing carpenter's assistant(taking loads to the dumpster). The top picture is our kitchen at 9:30 am, and ends with the kitchen(or lack thereof) at 3:30. Note the dishes in the drainer. That is because there is NO dishwasher. Something I hadn't noticed back in March. Not a huge inconvience, but they sure are handy! The boys enjoyed destroying the cabinets, but it when it was time to throw the stuff in the dumpster, they kinda lost interest. That was MY job anyway:)
Eric is putting cabinets in today. I went looking at flooring. I was supposed to be looking at countertops, but I had sent away for some info on how to make concrete countertops this morning, so I stuck on that for now. Today, that seems like a good possibility, but we will see. I think it could be WAY cool!

No comments: