Monday, July 30, 2007

sunset




So I'm puttering in the house, cleaning and whatnot. I happen to look out the balcony in our bedroom, and see this really cool cloud lying across the middle of Mingus Mountain. I can't resist getting the camera. Then I am up there a few minutes later, and the pink has shown up in the sky. I love my camera!


I have to get into the habit of bringing my fabulous Nikon D70 everywhere. This afternoon, I took the boys to see a movie(Simpsons) in Sedona. It is just wrong to go to Sedona without a camera-way too many photo ops! It was pouring when we left the house. That's my excuse today for leaving the D70 at home.

2 comments:

Joerg said...

You don't need a TV with that view.

sarahzona said...

You're right! It is ever changing, always gorgeous, and no commercials.